Wednesday 25 July 2007

You've Got Mail!

"West of House
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here."


I've got the question at the NWN2-forums about how I'm going to create the mailbox. Here's the answer: I make one in GMAX.
To be honest - before this question I did not have any mailbox in the game. I put the letter at a bullitin-board outside the house. But when I read this post I was challanged to make a simple mailbox. I'm not a 3D-artist but I think this low-poly model will work just fine.

3 comments:

Berliad said...

"Welcome to Zork!"

This looks awesome, congrats. :)
-B

Ernie Noa said...

I love it. I had people tell me my conversion of Keep on the Borderlands brought back some memories. Your work on Zork is certainly doing that for me.

Amraphael said...

Thank you guys! Zork was the game which made me curious of RP and fantasy books. Before I was a science-fiction-only-kid, but Zork was a exciting mix of Fantasy and SF -books and computer games.