Wednesday 19 December 2007

Resting from Zork - for one day

I've carried around some bad conscience for a couple of moths now. It's the airship model I started on but gave up when the 1.10 patch did something with the animation that makes NWN2 crash with a reference to granny2.dll.
I made a race today, leaving Zork behind, and found that it may (I'm not an expert) be something with using too many diffuse maps in the same model. Anyhow I fixed it and could deliver the package to a fellow modder this evening. There's still some polishing to do but I hope he can use it anyway while waiting for my next bad conscience-day :) I've the intention to do two more ships based on the original NWN2-ships.

Here's two screenies that I think looks nice. You know two ships meeting in the dark sky...

5 comments:

Nalencer said...

Those look damn cool.

Ernie Noa said...

Oh yeah. I appreciate all of your hard work on the airships. They will feature prominently into my next mod.

Ryshara said...

Those look incredible! I can't wait to see how they look in Ernie's mod... :)

Ernie Noa said...

I've got some very early screen shots up on my blog, just to make sure I could get everything working. I am seriously pumped. They are fantastic models!

Zach Holbrook said...

Kudos, these are amazing!