Thursday 31 January 2008

Sick!

I had to surrender to my never ending cold. I've tried to ignore it for too long and now it puts me into bed. Nothing much have been done and will be done this week. I'll visit our corporate medicine man tomorrow to get something for the coughing and the fever. Boring. Want to sleep now. Bye!

[EDIT]
The weekly update on NWN2forums will not occur this week. Sorry about that. I just too sick (uhuh, poor me) and I've been highly unproductive so it wouldn't be much to read.

3 comments:

Ernie Noa said...

Sorry you are not feeling well, I am at the tail end of a cold and it slowed me down considerably.

Amraphael said...

Well, I'm back on my feet soon. It's this damn Swedish winter. Now days it's more like London-fog and rain than sparking snow and polar bears :)
When I was a kid the winter seasons were 3,3 feet of snow -9F an the sun was shining - all the time! :)
(It's the old man in me speaking)

Ernie Noa said...

We got 8 inches of snow last night, with 1 or 2 more do this morning. For Illinois, that's pretty good.