Friday 25 April 2008

Back again!

Iceland was fantastic. Windy as hell, but the barren landscape was stunning. The lack of crowd was also amazing even in the capital Reykavik. I so could get used to live there. But there were not much time to look around except while traveling to different locations. The schedule was full packed and the time difference did take it's toll. The reward was that I could return home earlier and attend some pretty heavy meetings today. Now I'll get something to eat and drop dead in my bed.
T
omorrow I'll continue my play through and bug/issue hunt. More about that in my next update. I promise not to publish more boring lists :)

/A

9 comments:

Jclef said...

Welcome back, Amraphael!

EC said...

Welcome back!

I would love to visit Iceland, but I really doubt I'd want to stay there! If I'm to go anywhere, it's not going to be further North that's for sure! :) 5-6 months of cold and snow is enough for me. :)

Amraphael said...

Thanks guys!

Actually the average temperature at Iceland is close to that in Sweden and the amount of snow is often less.

Wyrin said...

Welcome back! Now get to work ! ;)

I'm hoping to go to Reykjavik in the summer - looking forward to it.

Whenever I go to Scotland I always think it's somewhere I'd love to live- but then I havent been there during the middle of winter when my feelings might change!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Amraphael! We left the coffee on for your return. :D "fresh of course"

Elw00d said...

Welcome back,

Don't work too hard. You have to find time to play to make sure we get your NWN2 version of Zork. : )
Your boring and tedious bug finding now will make for a wonderful play experience for the rest of us later. We will thank you again when it is released.

El

Amraphael said...

I highly recommend going to Iceland, Wyrin. In the summer it's even better. Everything is very expensive but that's probably how it is when 70-80% of the income comes from the fish.

Amraphael said...

@Liso:
Ahh, fresh coffe! You are a true hero!

Amraphael said...

Thanks Elw00d! I really feel a bit guilty about working instead of building and testing :) Now I hope for more free time at the evenings and weekends. If I just can find the time the work should pick up some speed from now on. I've started to think about my next project but have promised myself to not write a single note before this baby is out.