Monday 25 August 2008

NWN2 Bouncy Rock Halloween Modding 2008


Okay, I know there's less than seventy days left until the predicted release of Zork, but I couldn't resist joining up with this great project. Lots of great module makers (and the not so great me, myself) will come together in a collaborative Halloween project. I promise you this will be a great and fun experience for players as well as the builders.

So far the following builders is on the boat: [EDIT Sept -09]
- BouncyRock Entertainment
- Wyrin D'njargo
- Eguintir Eligard
- JasonNH
- Gaming Parents Studios
- Pipboy3000 (Adam Miller)
- ArrakisDune
- Skunkeen
- Shaughn78
- Eat2surf (Dave from NWNP)
- Raith Veldrin
- DirtyWick
- MokahTGS
- Frank Perez
- Zachary Holbrook aka (Maerduin)
- Phoenixus
- Ernie Noa (Enoa4)
- Wylonus
- BlackRain Software
- mooncalf
- Chaos Wielder
- slowdive_fan
- Jolly Jenkins
- Kinthalis ThornBlade
- Ayrin
- AmstradHero
- Russ Davis (Tiberius209)
- ActorOfVeil
- vendalus
- And me, Amraphael

My contribution will be one of the smaller as I'm keen to try hitting the Zork release date as close as possible and work will take many of my evenings and weekends the next few months. I haven quite come up with the microplot yet but I've started to build an indoor area to get some creepy, Halloween inspiration from.

If you want to know more about the project you can follow the discussion here: http://forum.bouncyrock.com/viewforum.php?f=27

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amraphael for blogging the news and jumping on board!

The list as grown a bit since you posted! We will need a major metropolitan city soon! hehe

Regards
Liso

Anonymous said...

LISA CONTACT YOUR HAMSTERFRIEND :D