[EDIT] You'll get an email about this too[/EDIT]
I have a goal of putting this module on the Vault by the 17th if I can. The 1.0 release will still have some flaws but nothing to sinister I think as the reports so far has been sparse.
If I can get it up before the 17th I'd be really glad as it would mean it's less than two years since I started this long and mostly existing and fun trip. And I promise you all, loud and clear.
- "I'll never do such a stupid thing again!"
My 50 cents:
- If a project is more than 300 man hours - drop it!
- Build many small modules, release often
- Don't do things the original game wasn't designed to do
- Don't do remakes, tell your own story even if it's tiny
- Concentrate on content, not looks
- Plan before, stick to the plan and adjust only if it's needed to keep the plan intact
- Don't think your a superman/girl/dog/horse. You're not, no one is
- Team up with a good friend. It's easier and funnier when you share the problems and joys
- Test, test, test and then test some more. Build, test and deliver in small portions to avoid those huge races that takes forever
- Don't care about what other people say (that includes me)
Have a nice day, now I'll enjoy the summer heat!