Tuesday 7 August 2007

Status report #1

For the last days I've gone through all of my notes, the original source code and my Excel-sheet is now so large it won't fit as wallpaper on my office wall. Ok, it would but it's pretty large. I've also written a detailed walkthrogh document that will help me during the testing.

So far:
  • 12 Areas
  • 79 Locations/Rooms
  • 40 Unique Items
  • Module size 153MB
  • GameScore system
  • Limited ligth sources system
  • Grue handler
  • Thief handler
  • Most of the scripting are done.

Left to do:
  • 4 Areas
  • 15 Locations/Rooms
  • 19 Unique Items
  • Music and Sounds
  • Light and VFX
  • Death and Respawn
  • Creature interactions
  • Multiplayer configuration and auto-balancing
  • Help system.
  • Testing, bugfixing, testing, testing, bugfixing, testing

1 comment:

Ernie Noa said...

Sounds like you are making good progress. Keep it up.