Saturday 16 February 2008

Winter is not so bad after all

This morning, with the snow and the much below zero temperature, seemed like crap. But now when I sit here at my new favorite place in the house, with a mug of coffe and a ham sandwich (without butter), it's not too bad. And for a few minutes there was this sunshine blinding me for a minute and it made turn away from my computer and me look out of out very winter-dirty windows. The 2nd year geranum-plants are waiting for the me to prune them in a couple of week. Pretty nice!

It's probably just me trying to lose some weight and that diet that makes me cranky like a little kid.

The sun is shining!

A few minutes later...

Now I'll drink my coffe and hurry to get started on the White House on the Hill-area. The observant reader may notice that this area is already finished, it has been seen in screen shots ever since Augst last year. Yes, but I have to re-design it to fit into the looks of the surrounding woods. :) This module sometimes feels like a Neverfinished Nights module :) Don't worry I'm always finishing what I've started - even if it takes a long, long time...

/A

4 comments:

Ernie Noa said...

Awsome pictures, it looks like you have a nice place.

I too and on the quest to shed a few pounds. It's very challenging.

EC said...

Love your breakfast room there. I envy you those big bright windows.

I see you're a Carcassone fan too. It's the only tabletop game I have a chance to play now: once a year, when my buddies and I get together for a boys only ski/boardgaming weekend. Carcassone, with a few expansions, and Formule Dé are our favorites.

Amraphael said...

Yes, a bit messy byt it's an overall nice place to live. I work a lot from home so a favorite place is a good thing to have.

Woah, I just found out that I've lost 1.2 kg (2.6 Pounds) since last week!!!

Amraphael said...

@e.c.p
Carcassone is fun and easy to play with friends that isn't hardcore boardgamers (just like Settlers) and my wife and I play it when we need to relax :) from our NWN1 gaming campaign. I also try to get togheter with the boys to play boardgames once every two weeks. The favorite for the moment is the Van Helsing -boardgame.

The room is a great place to eat breakfast in at the weekends. And it's a good place to sit and play boardgames at the eventings. It gets very dark at nights here and the stars shines really clear.

Me an my wife has built this room by ourselfes a couple of years ago.