Monday 12 May 2008

Bad performance

No, not the module. It's me that goes low on fuel. Maybe it's the allergic reaction to the pollen. Don't know, but I'm so damn tired when I come home from work. I keep sitting with the toolset as a usually do but today I just tweaked the area I'm least happy with. Moving some sounds, changing the colors nothing much done. I started to play the original game in a DOS-box but was too tired to get inspiration so I fell asleep in front of the TV. Now the time is 22:30 and I'm pretty fresh but needs to go to bed. It's a long hard day tomorrow. Will try a new anti histamine and see if it helps. Or maybe it's the pill that makes me tired... :) See you soon.

Home cooked lava pits...

Anyone that would like to participate to a semi-spontaneous mod-builder chat sometime? Talk about building, share our problems and such?

/A

5 comments:

EC said...

Great looking area.

I know allergies (dogs and cats kill me) can really drag you down.

I'd be happy to join a chat if I can. My problem though is that I can't think and type fast enough for these kinds of things usually. But I'd try my best. :)

Wyrin said...

I never had hay fever until i strartted working in london.... :(

But are you sure it's not feelign burnt out ? I've had times like that when i opent the toolset but don;t feel inspired to build anythign productive...

I'd be up for a chat. I think the round table was fun, and a shame you missed it, but we do need a support group!

Ernie Noa said...

Nice picture. My wife and eldest son have awful allergies. I'm lucky that mine are somewhere between mild and none.

Anonymous said...

I never had any type of allergy until moving to this dang farm state! I know how your feeling. And any meds that help the symptoms "even if they say non drowsy" make me drowsy!

I'm toolset retarded, Or I would offer a chat. lol But your safer with some one that knows what they are doing. hehe

Hope you feel up to par soon :)

Liso

Amraphael said...

@e.c.patterson
Those furry friends can be a pain when they make one sneeze. I'm a slow-typer too.

@wyrin
Yes is possible that it's a part of it too. I'm a bit unfocused and that's why the long bug-list is good. I don't have to think so much right now, just solve the issue and check the list.

@ernie
My problem would be considered mild, but this spring is really packed with things in the air. We went from winter to late summer temperatures in just a couple of days.

@liso
Three days off the meds and I'm feeling less exhausted but sneezing and snoring like the small cute-ugly dogs I never remember the name of.