Sunday 23 November 2008

Mask of the Betrayer marathon

I was so long since my wife and I played NWN2 together so today i decided that I should take a break from the toolset and play the game instead. As the characters we used when first playing MotB didn't was too exciting (straight bard and wizard). So we started all over again creating one Human Fighter/Weapon Master/Frenzied Berserker for me and a Half Orc Fighter/Rouge/Blackguard for my wife. Oh yeah, lots of brute violence lies ahead :) Then, after the level-up mania at the start we played for seven hours with just a coffebreak. Perfect snowy-Sunday time killer, and we can't wait to continue later on this week.

3 comments:

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

My friend and I came across a couple of bugs playing MotB. There was one shortly after the encounter with Okku and another jumping to an area after a dream event.

Let us know how you get on, and if you do encounter any MP bugs.

Lance.

Anonymous said...

Also.. be sure not to install SoZ while playing MoTB. it kills the VO and does a speedy marathon through the cut scenes! hehe

I'd love to know how MP does with MoTB too. Maybe Jonny and I would have fun playing..

Regards
Liso

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

Actually, they have fixed the VO problem with the patching. I *did* encounter the problem when we finished the game, but a patch came out the same day that was a massive 300mb + that replaced the missing VOs.

Lance.