Sunday 23 September 2007

Airship no.1 - Preview

A cargo airship passing over Flood Control Dam #3

As I mentioned earlier I've been working on some special CC beside the ZORK project. Here's the first preview. A simple but quite nice airship model. There's a few things left to do as in textures and details. I hope some of you mod makers will do all of us gamers a favor and build action packed airship adventures with it! It will take a while before release because i want to put three different types of airships in the pack and maybe some VFX to go with them.

But today I'll put all work into learning about Locations, Facing and Directions to get the Maze Area fully functional.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome airship. It's always fun seeing what clever and cool pieces of CC you come up with. Looking forward to the module.

Wyrin said...

Hey that's looking great!

Ernie Noa said...

Yes, fantastic. Hythum here I come. :-)

Amraphael said...

You're all too kind! :)
The first ship looks already much better thanks to some tips from our friends at nwn2forums. It has sails and a nice looking propeller that I try hard to make an animation for. You can tint the hull in plenty of ways, and they will be boardable for nifty cutscene stuff! The next two ships will not take so long time to build.

But for now I'll focus on the module. Enough resting/playing here!