Friday 5 October 2007

Patch 1.07 > 1.10 and the MotB expansion

Lots of things going on out there. I've been a bit disconnected from the world out there doing my own NWN2-stuff while waiting for 1.07 to fix some things I really want to do in the module. Now I've done some catching up on the topic and realized that 1.10 isn't what I've been waiting for (in 1.07) and that I have to wait some more or release the module without some of those little things that would make it a bit extra. Further more I did some spontanious shopping today. I bought the Mask of the Betrayer expansion. Very cool stuff inside indeed.

Now I'm thinking of using the new conted from the expansion. It'll make me occupied while waiting for the next patch but do you gamers out there want it to require MotB or not? Please use the poll to the left to let me know. I know that I would like it to be that way. When choosing which NWN1-modules to play with my gaming group we always started to look among the modules that was SoU-, HotU- and CEP-enabled because we wanted new cool content on top of the great stories. What would you like?

No comments: