Saturday 9 February 2008

FrobozzMagicCo.com

McValdemar was kind enough to make comment here and point all of us Zork-fans in the direction of his site. If you are just sligthly interested in the world of the Flatheads head over to him at www.frobozzmagicco.com and dive into his Zork stuff. I found a few things I haven't seen in a while there.

Comment: "Hi,
this comment is not related to today's post but to your project...
...is simply AMAZING!
I'm in love with Zork universe from more that 10 years and I'm so excited when I recently discovered your work.
I'm trying to spread a bit a word on it on my site in the news, images gallery and links (http://www.frobozzmagicco.com/) and I'll like to introduce it to italian gamers as I tend a VG network (www.VGenerations.it, www.VG-Forum.it, www.MassEffect.it, www.FableGame.it).
I'll surely get in touch with ya with a little more free time, meanwhile again COMPLIMENTS!!!!"

No comments: