Friday 7 March 2008

Friday again!

This week just rushed by like an express train. the last 48 hours I spent overlooking the company moving to a new office. That means no modding at all, not even thinking of NWN2 or Zork. Moving is one big project alone. Moving when trying to keep one of Europe's larges IT-platforms (in our segment) running without a millisec interrupt is a crazy circus without any limits. Well, as usual we pulled it off without any customers or clients recognizing anything unusual. And I love my new VERY LARGE US-CEO-style office with a great, great view over the city core.

But tonight is Friday night and my wife have some friends over on dinner. Poor me that stay at my room alone and work on the module until I fall asleep on the keyboard :) If I do some progress I'll post something later tonight.

/A

No comments: