Wednesday 15 October 2008

Back in business!

My back pain has lifted a bit. I don't care what the doctors say. Resting my back for a few days make my pain go away - workout does the opposite!

Okay, end of whining. It took me almost five evenings to find out what made my module behave like it did. Several scripts had been messed up and even if I recompiled them the result was the same. It seems that (I have no way to verify it) moving around my Halloween module scripts to and from the campaign folder made some of my Zork scripts believe that they were campaign scripts. Maybe due to the same name, I don't know. But converting all my scripts to campaign, compile them one by one and convert them back made it all work again. It's strange and I don't want to think about it anymore. I think I would have nightmares then.

Tonight I can get back to doing some real building - I hope.


/A

1 comment:

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

Back to Zork! Yeh!

I get the odd problem like you say now and again. I think there is some weird stuff that goes on with the toolset now and again.

Lance.