Thursday 2 October 2008

Done!

It was with some hesitation I submitted my Halloween module to Bouncy Rock yesterday night. Is it really done? Can I fiddle some more with that crate on the shelf? Are the animations playing well? How will my cross-module items work? Do I have lots of spelling errors left?

Well, it was not as bad as I thought. Jclef of BR did a run-through without any big issues. It'll be great fun to get the complete campaign back for testing so that I can see what all those talents have been up to. This is a really big project done in just a few months.

But until then I'll take a short break going on a business trip to Denmark. I'll also spend a few nights building on my new home office, something that I've totally neglected in favor for the toolset. I think I started that home project in April :)

But today I'll restore my development environment for building Zork and try to remember where I should start.



Thanks for reading
/A




Oh, almost forgot. Here's a little screen shot from my Halloween module. Please don't tell anyone...

8 comments:

EC said...

Makes me wonder what this guy is running from... We see your love for details in that pic that's for sure. Nice job.

Unknown said...

I'm far from being done with mine, and seeing your post is making me a little stressed to get it wrapped up. I'm hoping to make progress this weekend. Cool screen shot!

Shaughn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaughn said...

I'll return the congratulations on finishing the Halloween mod.

I look forward to going through your house, the screen shots are great.

It is nice to be back to working on the main project.

-I deleted the last post, a bunch of spelling errors-

Frank Perez said...

Congratulations on finishing your module. I like how your interiors look. The screenshot that you posted here is my favorite. It looks like the PC can't wait to grab himself a beer. After all the hard work you did, you deserve one too. :)

Amraphael said...

Thank you guys! Glad you like the cellar shot!

@e.c.patterson
The answer is in the picture if you look carefully :)

Birger said...

Glad to see you've finished your submission for the Halloween project.

My own will be done pretty soon as well ... I'm really excited and am looking forward of seeing the others' submissions including your own. :)

Congrats!

Amraphael said...

@Berra
Tack ska du ha, fellow Swede! I'm also looking forward to see all the things the modding colleagues have come up with. I'm pretty sure this module will be really fun.