Sunday 14 December 2008

Baby steps...


Yesterday I broke out of my suite and tie-prison and forgot about work for a few hours. I repaired the broken Atlantis-area. I don't know if I wrote about it when upgrading to 1.13 but after the update every time I baked the area it crashed the toolset. I tried it several times until the area was totally corrupt :) Removing the GIT and GIC files and replacing the missing stuff was no big deal and sort of entertaining. Then I plunged into the problem of UserDef cameras not working after copying conversation nodes. With no luck that will say. I'll take a look at the XML-files to see if I can edit them and import them again as the
<Info variableName="Mode" variableValue="None" />
seems to be missing.

1 comment:

Jclef said...

I'm just happy to see that airship again! ;)